8B - "My weekends"

Dear 8B students 👋,

In this section, you will share your texts about "My weekends". 😊

Remember to fulfill all the criteria given in your handout and I'll be reading your texts. I'll also share the link with your friends from other classes of the level B, so do your best in writing a good text about your routine. Try to add funny things about it so it is interesting to read for everybody 👌😁.

Enjoy and leave your texts in the comments with your name. 👍👍

Image result for weekend

Comments

  1. I usually go to my aunt's house on Saturday to have lunch, after that we swim in the pool and listen music, in the afternoon we have tea and eat something after that we take the car and go to my house and we have dinner, and later we go to sleep.
    On Sunday we stay at home and don't go out, we use them more to rest and finish pending duties, and on Sunday night we ready things for Monday to enter the school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good text, but unfortunately, I don't know who wrote it, so please identify yourself.
      My only comments are:
      Use punctuations such as periods (.) or semi colons (;) to divide your paragraphs.
      "listen music" --> "listen TO music".

      Good job,
      Miss Carla

      Delete

Post a Comment